The team at staffs county council have created a photo gallery to show the works they carried out to mend the entrance to the pipe/culvert through the dam, and also create a tower to help filter the water that flows through the dam in future.
The photos show:
- Emptying of the area around the pipe.
- Mending the pipe entrance and creating a concrete surround.
- The top of and down the hidden chamber discovered by the camerabot (see previous post)
- The team offering the first part of the concrete tower up to the existing pipe.
- Cutting through the concrete tower.
- Building up the concrete tower.
- The top of the finished concrete tower.