Work to build 60 homes, a hotel, a restaurant, replacement toilets and 170 extra parking spaces on the Friary Outer car park site in Lichfield, is now underway. The £14 million development will feature 54 supported housing association homes for older and less able residents, as well as six shared ownership homes, to give first time buyers a chance to get on the housing ladder.
Who is involved in the project?
- Lichfield District Council are the landowners and will manage the new car park.
- Bromford Support will own and manage the supported accommodation.
- Bromford Homes will be the managing agent for the sale of the 6 affordable shared ownership homes. Visit www.bromfordhomes.co.uk to find out more.
- The Homes & Communities Agency invested £2.4 million in the scheme
- The developers of the scheme are S Harrison.
What is this website for?
We updating this website regularly to help keep you up to date on the project. We post updates on parking news, development news and more.
If you want to comment on any of our articles, leave your views on the posts and we’ll try to answer your questions.
The website is being managed by Lichfield District Council on behalf of all the partners.