If you live in a housing association home and are struggling with debt, or are worried you can’t pay your rent, make sure you contact your housing association and let them know.
Most housing associations have a ‘financial or debt advice officer’ who will chat through your situation with you and see if there are ways they can help you.
Find out more by visiting the websites below:
- Waterloo Housing Association or call 01562 755147
- Midland Heart or call 0345 60 20 540
- Bromford Living or call 0330 1234 034
- Mercian Housing Association or call 0121 322 7373
- Orbit Heart of England or call 0345 8 500 500
- Optima WM or call 0121 687 3111
- Sanctuary or call 0300 123 3511