Advice for housing association tenants

If you live in a housing association home and are struggling with debt, or are worried you can’t pay your rent, make sure you contact your housing association and let them know.

Most housing associations have a ‘financial or debt advice officer’ who will chat through your situation with you and see if there are ways they can help you.

Find out more by visiting the websites below: