Lichfield District Council in association with Bromford have a Money Adviser based at the Council Offices offering help and advice on benefits and debts. For an appointment please call Carolyn Hofer-Villiers on 01543 308717.
The South East Staffordshire Citizens Advice Bureau can also provide face to face help and advice to you work out how to deal with your debts. The advice is provided free and confidentially, so it’s a fantastic place to start.
Visit the team at:
Drop into the Lichfield Office, 29 Levetts Fields, Lichfield, Staffs WS13 6HY
- Tuesdays drop in session: 10am – 12noon
- Fridays drop in session: 10am – 12noon
Drop-in to the Burntwood Office, Wade House, 7 Cannock Road, Burntwood, Staffs WS7 1JS
- Mondays drop in session: 10am – 12noon
- Wednesdays drop in session: 10am – 12noon
Or visit us at:
The Jigsaw Project, North Lichfield
- 72 Dimbles Lane, Lichfield, Staffs WS13 7HL
- Tuesdays (fortnightly) 10am – 12noon
- Visit the Jigsaw shop to find out when the next session is running.
The Westgate Practice, Lichfield
- Greenhill Medical Centre, Church Street, Lichfield, Staffs WS13 6JL
- Thursdays, by appointment
- Book your appointment at the Westgate Practice Reception.
If you have any enquiries contact the Staffordshire Advice Line on 08444 111 444.